PFMobile – Manage your money on the go.
PFMobile offers the ultimate convenience in banking – 24-hour access to your accounts straight from your mobile devices. Mobile banking is free, secure, and easy to use.
What you can do
- View current account balances for all of your deposit and loan accounts.
- Review recent transaction history for your accounts.
- Make bill payments to billers in PF Online banking.
- Use your camera equipped mobile device to deposit checks using Mobile Deposit.
- Transfer funds between eligible Piedmont Federal accounts.
- Locate the nearest Piedmont Federal branch by searching or using built-in Location Services.
- Send money to virtually anyone using their email address or mobile number.
- And MORE.
We offer mobile banking applications for iPhone, iPad and Android. You can use PFMobile even without a smartphone by using a mobile browser. Additional information can be found in our Enrollment Guide (PDF).
Mobile Browser Banking & Text Banking
Any web-enabled device can access PFMobile via mobile browser.1 Designed to provide you with an experience similar to computer-based online banking, Mobile Browser Banking extends your capabilities while displaying neatly on your device’s screen.
You can access your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your mobile device.2 It’s a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent activity.
To enroll for Mobile Browser or Text Message Banking, sign in to your online banking account and access the Mobile Banking pages. Additional information can be found in our Enrollment Guide (PDF).
1 Access to PFMobile via mobile browser or application may vary depending on your device and wireless service plan. Your wireless carrier may require a data plan for use. Please check with your wireless carrier for details of your plan.
2 Piedmont Federal does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.