Quicker and easier than writing and mailing checks.
Piedmont Federal’s Bill Pay is a free online service for our customers*. It is a fast, safe, and convenient tool to help you manage your bills.
Payments can be sent to any business or person. You are in control of when payments are sent and you choose the date and amount of payments. If you prefer, you can set up recurring payments.
To be a Piedmont Federal bill pay user, you will need to have an eligible checking account and enroll in Online Banking.
What you can do
- Easily set up payees (billers) in one location.
- Schedule payments quickly and easily once, occasionally, or regularly.
- See a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- Set up alerts.
- Receive eBills from many companies. These are electronic versions of your bills delivered directly to the bill pay system.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
*Once signed into Online Banking and you click Payments > Bill Payments, you will be automatically enrolled in Bill Pay services.