A money-market deposit account with easy accessibility and higher interest rates. $2,500 minimum balance.
Piedmont Money-Market Account Benefits
Money Market accounts are subject to fees, which may reduce the annual percentage yield.
- Maximum of six (6) withdrawals per month by check, draft or transfer to another account.
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals at any Piedmont Federal branch.
- No management fees — all of your money is working hard for you.
- No penalty for early withdrawals, unlike typical money-market accounts or CDs where your funds are invested for a specific period of time. You have the flexibility to move your money any time you wish.
- Simply maintain a balance of $2,500 in the account, and you’ll earn money-market rates based upon the balance you maintain. If your balance falls below $2,500 during the month, you will receive a reduced interest rate during the time your account is below the minimum.
- FDIC insurance of accounts.
For a complete list of fees, view Fee Schedule
FDIC deposit insurance is now $250,000 per depositor.