Access your accounts anytime, anywhere through the convenience of your telephone. Using a touch-tone phone, simply call 336.725.7053 or toll free 1.866.738.3525, enter your personal identification number and your account number(s), and you're on your way.
Here’s what you can do with Piedmont Federal TeleBanker
In order to use Telebanking, fill out the application at one of our
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments from your savings or checking accounts.
- Review your savings or checking account balances.
- Get savings and CD rates.
- Obtain information on loan rates.
- Review previous 5 transactions.
- Review previous 5 deposits.
- Review previous 5 withdrawals.
- Check overdraft account balance.
- Check available credit on Home Equity line.
convenient branch locations.
FDIC deposit insurance is now $250,000 per depositor.